It is August, which means it’s time for WUOT’s annual Open House! We hope you can join us on Tuesday, August 14, from 4:00 - 7:00 PM, for this festive event where you can meet the WUOT staff and fellow listeners, tour the station, and enjoy a wide variety of snacks and activities. This event is free and open to the public.
We will have a very special presentation and Q&A with WUOT News Director, Brandon Hollingsworth, from 4:30 – 5:30 PM. Live music will be provided from 5:30 - 7:00 PM, featuring WUOT hosts Melony Dodson, Ben Hall, Kelle Jolly, and Todd Steed.
While you are here, you can:
- savor delicious treats from Three Rivers Market, Holly’s Eventful Dining and Magpies
- from 5:30 – 7:00, listen to live music performed by WUOT’s on-air hosts: Melony Dodson, Kelle Jolly, Ben Hall, and Todd Steed
- record your own keepsake radio announcement (we’ll send you a copy of the recording)
- get a behind-the-scenes tour of station
- meet our award-winning news staff
- enter to win some really cool door prizes
The station is in the University of Tennessee’s Communications Building on Circle Park Drive across the street from Neyland Stadium.
Look up step-by-step driving directions. Enter 1345 Circle Park Drive Knoxville, TN as your destination.
Where We Are
WUOT is in Room 209 in the Communications Building on the 2nd floor. Entering from Circle Park Dr., the best doors to enter are at the stairwell across from the far left side of the building. Go down one flight of stairs, enter the doors on the 2nd floor, and WUOT will be in front of you. If you need an elevator, from Circle Park Dr., enter the glass doors toward the middle of the building; the elevator will be on your right. Take the elevator down to the 2nd floor, turn right, and come to the end of the hallway where you will find Room 209.
If you have any questions or would like more information, contact Jeff Taylor at email@example.com or 865-974-9558.